Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tuesday, June 29th, Day FIVE

We arrive at Adventureland in Altoona, IA around 10 am (adventurelandpark.com). Apparently I have been here when I was younger, I didn't really remember until I saw one ride. The silly silo, that scared the crap out of me when I was young. You spin around and are suctioned to the floor and then the floor drops out, needless to say I did not go on this again. It was hot so we headed to the water park part of the park. I did all the roller coasters and laid in the sun, wonderful!

The boys weren't really into the water/amusement park, what kid doesn't like an amusement park? OK so my nerves are frazzled!!! Please someone help me...


P.S. - I don't know if anyone knows this but my father and his family are from Iowa and that's why I wanted to head there on this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment