Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
ok so at work we sometimes have raffles. We raffle off random coffee mugs, the old shredder, you get my drift. Well in honor of Lisa's "50th" birthday we had a "special raffle", yeah it was rigged but she didn't catch that. Here's a little history...she had her purse stolen a few months ago, i had a miche bag party and she fell in love with a purse she said she couldn't afford. I gathered my co-workers together to buy this purse for her for her birthday...here she is opening the "raffle prize"...it was Lisa style all the way, happy birthday friend
Monday, August 8, 2011
Here's what i did today:
- it was a morning of errands, trying to get caught up from stuff i put on the back burner last week
- picked up Aubri at 11:45 from drivers ed
- stopped at the Dollar store, i love that store!
- dropped off stuff at the Pet Shelter (stuff from the guinea pig)
- dropped Aubri off at her Gram's
- picked Tyler up, back to Marquette
- new cell phone, since he dropped his in the toilet
- shopping for new slides (slip on sandals) for Tyler & found a pair for Aubri, too
- home, packed a bag and headed to camp
- Stayed at camp until Sunday, it was wonderful!