Sunday, July 4, 2010

Friday, July 2nd, Day EIGHT

Woke up in Spring Green, WI (2 hotel rooms, it was wonderful!) and headed to the House on the Rock. It was something to see, how someone came up with all that stuff is amazing. We spent 3 hours inside touring and headed home around 4 pm. Six more hours in the car with these people, by this time I was the little engine who could (I think I can, I think I can). We stopped at Mickey Lu's for dinner in Marinette, WI (we love this place). We got home around midnight unpacked and headed to bed.

One final story, I bought myself 3 new pairs of shoes. They were in the ski carrier on the top of the car, Steven took them out and placed them on the hood of the van. Sheena took off in the van to return the movies we had rented that were already overdue. Guess how many pairs of shoes I have now? TWO AND A HALF, I have a pair of flip flops, a pair of black shoes and 1 brown shoe. Just the icing on the cake...

Now that I am home and we all have our space, we had a good time, the places we saw were amazing. If we could have eliminated the fighting siblings and smarth mouths it would have been perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment