Thursday, July 1, 2010

Monday, June 28th, Day FOUR

eft our cabin at 9:10 am (not bad, we were shooting for 9:00) to head to Iowa. We drove through the Badlands and it was AMAZING! More pictures to add later...

We were planning on doing a Man vs. Food challenge, or I should say Tyler and Steven were planning on doing that. Instead we found a CiCi's, finally I get to have my macaroni and cheese pizza. It was all wonderful and we stuffed ourselves at the all you can eat pizza and salad bar. This was a long day in the van driving from South Dakota to Iowa and the kids DID NOT ENJOY IT!!! We stopped and did a little shopping and found a hotel around 9:30 pm.

Is it horrible for me to want to stay in this random hotel and let the kids and Steven go on without me? This was by far the worse travel day...


No comments:

Post a Comment