- 8:15 am dr appt with Aubri (had to pick her up from a friends house in Ish first, sleepovers you know)
- stopped and saw Beth C. at her work
- Meyer's vision to get glasses adjusted
- baseball game at 12:30, we won
- stopped and visited with Kathy C.
- went shopping, Younkers & Goodwil
- baseball game at 5:30, we won
- 8pm, over to Kathy D. to for a fire in her firepit and some cold beverages. Her sisters are here in town, yeah!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Here's what i did today...
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Here's what happened today:
- i slept in until NOON today, unbelievable!
- vacuumed and moped kitchen floor and then wiped the whole thing down with a magic eraser (looks brand new! i wouldn't recommend this on a new floor but since this linoleum is 20+ years old i could care less. can you tell i want new flooring?:)
- re-arranged living room, this is the only time it seems really clean
- Aubri and i went to visit Amy and baby Emmett, oh my gosh he is just perfect!
- Aubri and i had a late lunch/early dinner at the Oasis Grill, chicken wraps, $1.79 and amazing!
- 7pm surprise party for my friend Kristen! bonus was i got to see my girl Kathy C :)
- home at 8:30, watched Charlie St. cloud with Aubri. Tyler showed up and i actually got to talk to him for awhile. He read some interesting stuff from Stumbleupon.com out loud to us, we laughed, he "stumbled" on some words :)
Another great friday off!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Well i took today off since I work this Friday (orientation), here is what i did today:
- last night I went to camp for the night with my girl Aubri and her friend J. it was a beautiful night, we swam and took a sauna (150 degrees)! Pancakes for breakfast, swam again this morning and headed home about 2pm
- got a text, Cousin A. is scheduled for a c-section today at 5:30....HOLY COW, she's not due until July 10th
- Baby E arrived at 6:00 pm, 7 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long....i am in love! He's beautiful (once i get moms permission i will post a photo)
what an amazing day off....
Friday, July 1, 2011
Here's todays plan...
- Derick senior pictures starting at 10 am with the talented Lina
- Lina & I hit up the fair in Ishpeming after pictures for a little bit (lina scored some sweet hankies)
- frozen pizza for lunch, thank goodness it was done minutes before the power went out (i heart frozen pizza)
- 1:30 pm, Vinnies in Ishpeming, $3.00 bag sale, they crammed my 25 items in that bag! yeah that is my best score of the summer. Let me break that pile down for y'all: 2 flannel shirts, 1 polo, 6 t-shirts, 1 jean skirt, 1 pair capris, 1 pair of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans, 3 long sleeve t-shirts, 3 sweatshirts, 3 cardi's and 2 tank tops. Yeah, I paid .12 cents for each item!!! (You can see by the tags most items were 1.50)
- invite to porch party at 6 pm
- hubby is going to camp, he's on vacation next week
- Tyler works 11 - 7 today, i feel bad for him, he's like me this humidity it's killing us! we live here cause we like the cold
- Aubri has been hanging with her friend who is up visiting and leaves on Tuesday
- Derick is napping at the moment
- Sheena is in Houghton for the day & she's staying the night up there with her friend
what a great day off!