I read this blog daily. Watching this mother, wife, friend, daughter fight for her life. I bought a t-shirt from a friend that was trying to raise money for her. I cried for this woman, someone I never met in person, when she passed. Today i removed her blog link from my favorites, not because I wanted to but because it was hacked. It annoys the shit out of me that it was hacked. I still think about her from time to time, wondering if her family is doing ok.
Okay is the best they can do.
Sunday, April 17, 2016
- Sunday - made a wonderful (if I do say so myself) German meal, delivered some to a friend
- Monday - brought a snack for my student worker
- Tuesday - volunteered 6-8 a.m. at the Warming Center, dropped some new reusable tote bags off for the "Donation Drive for the Foster closet of Mqt County", stopped at my aunt's to pick up clothes to donate for her.
- Wednesday - night class, no time for anyone on this day. Just trying to get through it
- Thursday - helped Nikki make "memory pillows"
- Friday - brought a snack for my student workers, worked my shift for the meat raffle
- Saturday (4-16-16) - walked 17 miles to raise money for AED's with U.P. Pink Power