Friday, March 7, 2014

nerves

I officially have two weeks until i start my new job. I am very excited but can't show that excitement at work. I will miss my co workers but the pros outweigh the cons on sooooooo many levels. It has caused me a little stress, thinking about learning a new position, working with new people but it will be good for me which in turn will be good for my family.

Here are a few things i am looking forward to:
  • My new boss, i have heard nothing but great things about working for him
  • My new co-workers, change is good
  • I may be able to start my day in a positive mood and actually end that way
  • I am hoping i can talk about vacations, weight loss/exercise, my husbands job and happy moments in my life instead of whispering about them
I am looking forward to this new opportunity and it came at such a perfect time! #thankful

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo laughing right now! Good for you. You know I had a great experience changing jobs and I wish the same for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know if i really need the angel you are there for me :) thanks friend

    ReplyDelete