Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gram

Well my visit with my gram wasn't the best today. This was the first time i couldn't direct her or remind her of who i was, i don't push very hard i just ask questions to see where she is. I think she was somewhere in 1990 today. 

She asked me 3 times where i lived and i told her KI Sawyer, hoping that would draw her out but no chance. She told me "I should lay down for a little bit before i go home to Negaunee". "I have my husbands truck today, that was nice that he took the car so i could have the truck. I would rather drive my car though". 

Then she started asking questions about me. Okay i am 44 but I am still HER granddaughter and it makes  me so sad/nervous (not sure on the feeling) when she is like this. I know she is not in pain or suffering but maybe i am the one suffering? this was her next statement "Your spoiled, you have a mom, dad and husband. How many kids do you have ?" I said four. "FOUR !!! How old are you ? 44 oh ok I guess you can have 4 kids". I did laugh at that, out of the mouth of babes.

I hope she is better next time i visit

No comments:

Post a Comment