Monday, February 10, 2014

tickets

yeah, i bought 3 tickets to Germany and i am ECSTATIC ! you read that right, i can't wait to go. I am taking Aubri and her friend Hailee. They will have the time of their lives, we also have a 22 hour layover in New York City on our way home, icing on the vacation cake !

i LOVE to travel, i love new places, i love new food (as long as it isn't slimy or fish like), i love bier and wine, i love architecture (really, i love that shit) and i love Germany with all my friends and wonderful memories. I know i am lucky, i am lucky because my friends open their homes to me so i don't have to pay to stay in a hotel. I am also lucky because i have a job and i have vacation time and i have the ability to save for this trip (although i do wish i was a better "saver").

My husband doesn't like to travel, i do. He likes to buy computers and computer related "stuff". He believes in having tangible items, i believe in making memories and traveling. Well to each his own, i am not going to change him and he is not going to change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment