Wednesday, November 19, 2014

gift

I had an idea for a fundraiser. I brought that idea to the Eagles at their monthly meeting last night. Before the meeting I was given a gift of money from a friend. She is making candy and selling it at local craft shows to benefit "a woman walking for breast cancer". That woman IS ME ! I cried, I had no idea...I have never had this done for me before, i feel so blessed.

I got home after the meeting and was still kind of in shock. About an hour later my daughter came home as I was telling her what happened I walked into the kitchen.
She said "Mom, your pants are inside out". Are you kidding me? sure enough they were inside out, I had been out in public and at a meeting with my pants inside out. I would like to say I can't believe it but of course I can...I started laughing so hard that I almost fell trying to get my pants off...I'm laughing again as I type this. My daughter also made a rude comment about "liver spots", that was rude but i want to remember that part too.

Yes, I am blessed with good friends AND the ability to laugh at myself

No comments:

Post a Comment