Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sheena found a dress !

Yesterday was one of Sheena's most important days to date, she found her wedding dress. This past summer she asked me to go along with her to find her dress. I told her i would do whatever she wanted/needed me to do for her for the wedding but only if she asked. I don't want to be "that pushy mother-in-law". This is HER wedding, she gets to plan it and ENJOY the planning of it with her soon to be husband.

The first dress she tried on was the one she decided on. She has always been the easier of the two girls. Sheena wanted me to go with her, she didn't want to make a big deal about it, she doesn't like the spotlight.  She didn't want 5 or 6 people there, she just wanted me.


For 13 years she has been my girl, i didn't take a break because my life was more important, i made her an important part of my life. I am sorry that my girls feelings were hurt. Keep your chin up Sheena. I love you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment