Sunday, December 15, 2013

das steinhaus, 10-30-13

i am so very excited to be going to the new german restaurant in Marquette tonight, I CAN NOT wait! My good friend Kathy is taking me there as a treat for walking in the AVON breast cancer walk. I have added a link for your information about proper bier glasses, pour, etc

http://www.aperfectpint.net/Pouring%20a%20Perfect%20Pint.pdf

I will be watching tonight as my bier is poured ;)

I enjoyed being taken out to dinner by my friend, we had a nice time. I tried my hardest to not compare it to the germany restaurants i have been in, i failed. The spaetzle was just ok, the schnitzel was kind of thin/dry. The bier was good but not poured like in the above video. The bartender also told me that it didn't matter what kind of glass it was served in, i think he was trying to pick a fight with me :)

i may go back again, not sure yet

No comments:

Post a Comment