Monday, December 30, 2013

A pink watch, %&@!)

I don't like to open gifts when i have an audience, lets me real, i can't hide my emotions very well. I like certain things, certain styles and i usually have a list of things i want so there is no room for error.

well my husband got me a pink watch for christmas. I tried it on and tried to smile as he was watching. Why on god's green earth would he buy me a pink watch? It is nothing like i would pick out, it's pink for gods sake. Needless to say i was disappointed and a little irked, why after 13+ years can he not get this gift giving straight.
I asked him why? yes, i was not nice. He explained that he had bought it in October when i was wearing all my pink. He bought it for me because HE is proud of me and my dedication to this cause that is very dear to my heart. I take back all the muttering i did under my breath. I will wear this watch and smile when i look at it because there was a lot of love that went into this purchase.

i have to work on my appreciation skills. i love you stev


No comments:

Post a Comment