Sunday, November 17, 2013

November

Everyone is writing something each day in November they are thankful for on Facebook, that's not my bag to write it on fb but it's a good idea...

1 - I am thankful i have a job
2 - I am thankful for my husband, he is a patient man
3 - I am thankful for this beautiful day & ending the day watching Mulan with 3 of my kids (yes the 21 year old, 19 year old and 17 year old)
4 - I am thankful for my hubby having dinner ready for the fam when i got home today, pizza, just what i had hoped for !
5 - I am thankful to be writing a check for my daughters cap & gown, she has been an amazing student
6 - I am thankful for a full fridge & pantry, I am a bottomless pit tonight
7 - I am thankful for a comfortable bed because i need to go to sleep right now before i rip someones head off and drop kick it across the yard (no one has done anything i am just crabby)
8 - I am thankful for winning meat at the meat raffle, it is so fun !
9 - I am thankful i was able to attend and participate in the "Paint the throttle pink" fundraiser by UP Pink Power. it was a great event, i was surprised to hear my name announced and i was thanks for my recent breast cancer walk in New York.
10 - I am thankful to not have any plans today. I slept in, went to my sisters for a little bit, made a wonderful dinner for my family and finished my paper that is due tomorrow
11- I am thankful my lad is doing so well this semester with grades and his job
12 - I am thankful for self control, i could have really throttled some people, why do i let them get to me ?
13 - I am thankful that my grandmother is ok. She fell out of bed and had to be taken to Bell Hospital by ambulance because she had a nasty gash on her forehead.
14 - I am thankful that i get to relax this evening.
15 - I am thankful that Aubri sat and watched 2 movies with me (white house down & man of steel) and she also asked to put her head on my lap to fall asleep
16 - I am thankful that i got to see Les Miserables today, it was so wonderful !
17 - I am thankful for LOTS today: my daughter slept til 2pm today (i don't think she gets enough sleep), chicken & dumplings in the crockpot, beautiful weather, my son getting a buck, using an "idea" my mom had to save my daughter from getting black eyes on the b-ball court and visiting with my grandma
18 - I am thankful for having dinner with my daughter & shopping with her
19 - I am thankful for the roof over my head and the peace and quiet after work
20 - I am thankful I had time to prepare/cook homemade mac & cheese for my family, they were happy, too
21 - I am thankful today was my last real day of EN 111. Next week no class and the following week is final week
22 - I am thankful i won a turkey at the meat raffle :)
23 - I am thankful i was able to get some new(er) furniture for my sister for free. I am also thankful i was able to go to Negaunee tinsel town with my cousin pat, my friend kathy & aubri
24 - I am thankful for a day at home. I cleaned and re-arranged my living room ( vacuumed enough food out of my couches to feed a small country), cleaned my bedroom, re-wrote 2 english papers, visited with my gram and will veg and watch tv, LIG
25 - I am thankful for my health, my childrens health, my hubby's health and all my friends/family health, too
26 - I am thankful for the 2 day work week i have. At 4pm i will be on vacation, 5 days in a row
27- I am thankful for a 3 hour nap
28 - I am thankful that i decided to walk a 5k for hunger this morning and that my thanksgiving meal was perfect
29 - I am thankful my daughter wanted to spend time with me, even if it was at black friday shopping. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind the shopping. You have to be realistic, get your ass up early and get in line or don't expect to get "that" item.
30 - I am thankful my brother & sister in law are here from Montreal


No comments:

Post a Comment