Sunday, August 25, 2013

wanderlust


I have been looking at a friend of Sheena's pictures on Facebook. She is originally from germany and was here for a foreign exchange program. She is now traveling the world. Australia, California and everywhere in between, she is now in Thailand!

I am so VEEERRRRYYYY jealous! I should be just happy for her but i am so envious. This is what i wanted to do when i was young. Now i just have to get myself in a little better shape, lose some weight and i can still do it before i'm 50! i want to take a month and set out without a plan with my friend Heidi. I know she can't right now because she has young children and can't escape for a month but i can wait. I know the adventure wouldn't be what I am dreaming of if i went with anyone else. 

Right now, well in the next 2 years, i will have to "settle" (hahaha that is a joke!) for a 2 week backpacking trip with her. 

I NEED a plane ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment