Sunday, August 25, 2013

tattoo

I FINALLY got one! i have wanted one since i was 17 and my mom told me if i got one i would have to find another place to live. Well since we were in germany i really didn't have a back up plan for a home. Funny as i type this, my daughter, who got the 2nd part of the tattoo will be 17 next month. Yes, i signed to allow them to tattoo my 16 year old. Really people? go ahead and judge me, i could care less. What is the difference if she gets it now or next year? there is no difference to me or to her and that's all that matters. I made her call her father to get his opinion and he didn't mind either. There the 3 of us are ok with it and that's all that counts.

This is a lullaby that my mother sang to me and i sang to my babies. I had my husband use his computer skills and it IS my mothers handwriting :)

My foot is the "I see the moon" and Aubri's is the other. I LOVE how it turned out, yeah it hurt a little but only while it was happening. Yeah, my mother is probably shaking her head but smiling at the same time.

I had resigned myself to never getting a tattoo, after reading this article, it changed my mind. I wanted to be in charged of what was on MY body...

http://www.psoriasis.org/psoriasis-and-tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment