Sunday, August 11, 2013

My sunday...

saturday was VERY lazy and I didn't do much. I shopped with aubri, went out to dinner at Buck's and watched a couple movies (A good day to die hard and GI Joe retaliation, both good)

sunday HAS to be productive...
  1. aubri needed a cardigan and wanted me to make her crew neck sweater into one. it was my first try and i think it went very well, her is the link i followed: http://xoxotrina.com/2011/01/diy-sweater-to-cardigan/

2.   tons of laundry done and hung on the line
3.   work on sheena's pallet hope chest. Cut the edges of off two pallets, striped one of boards i could use. Hubby took the good drill and i charged the battery for the other drill but its shot. I wanted to do more but i couldn't without a drill. i want a garage and my OWN tools...someday
4.    picked some flowers from my garden and brought them to my gram. she slept the whole time but hey, if she is comfortable, that is all that matters to me
5.    Ty cut the grass
6.    4+ mile walk
7.    no one is home, bowl of granola for dinner
8.    rain in the evening, time to be lazy and bond with my couch again 

home by myself for a few hours....LIFE is good !

No comments:

Post a Comment