Wednesday, April 3, 2013

make IT happen

i am not sure what "it" is but i feel like i need to do more, MAKE IT HAPPEN ! (i say it kind of loud when i am talking to myself) i've done lots in my life so far but there is still a lot i NEED to do. As my children get older, my baby is 16, i feel like i am getting back part of my life that has been a little dormant while i've been raising kids.

Even going for an hour walk tonight was amazing! i didn't have to rush home to cook dinner, it was just steven and i and he wasn't hungry. I got home and i was able to just sit until i figured out what I wanted to eat. Then i got to watch a little tv, surf the net, play words with friends and then i ran to the grocery store for a few things for lunch.

I don't know if its because the weather is getting warmer but i have the bug to go somewhere. it doesn't have to be far (of course i always want to go to europe) but i need a little escape. i have to update my bucket list, i'd like to go skiing in Argentina, yeah Argentina. That would be really amazing! I really want to take my family to Washington DC and out to the east coast. i want to take them skiing out west.

Summer 2014 aubri and i will be heading to Germany. I hope she wants to explore a country for a weekend that i haven't been to. What about pamukkale thermal pools in Turkey ? Look at this picture below, yeah i could soak in one of those pools for hours!


http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/world-s-coolest-tourist-attractions.html?page=all

maybe i should watch the travel channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment