Sunday, October 14, 2012

so very sad...

so i woke up a little early (for me on a sunday) and thought i would catch up on my blog reading. I read this blog below and i am so very sad...

http://www.amistillagirl.com

Another mother's life snuffed out by ovarian cancer, she was diagnosed 8-30-11.

These are a couple of my favorite sayings from her...

everything will be ok in the end, if it's not okay it's not the end - unknown

“Joy is always a function of gratitude — and gratitude is always a function of perspective. If we are going to change our lives, what we’re going to have to change is the way we see.”

I ordered a shirt from her when they had this fundraiser, i think i'll wear it today for her and try to find joy throughout my day

http://www.amistillagirl.com/2011/10/04/eff-cancer-t-shirt-fundraiser/

i have such a pit in my stomach of sadness for a woman i have never met. my heart breaks for her 2 young boys, husband, parents, friends....

eff cancer, WHY CAN'T WE FIND A CURE ?

No comments:

Post a Comment