Sunday, October 14, 2012

basement reveal!

my computer nook before my laptop (this was the only picture i could find of this area)...


 my "faux" tile paint job on the basement floor (done in about 2005)
 work in progress...
of course i painted the floor with a mixture of paint, 1 of them being the brown on the wall. When i removed the cabinet from the wall i noticed i painted AROUND the cabinet, this angle was my solution...
ahhhhh, looking good (yes sheena i stole the futon from your room until i find another something for the hallway)...
i LOVE how this corner turned out! except for the big gray box on the wall, oh well i will find a way to hide that, now the fun part decorating this area.
This past week i have brought 4 boxes into work to get rid of stuff and what wasn't taken went to vinnie's yesterday. I have another box to go tomorrow and more stuff in my car to be donated. I still have lots of purging to go but this is a great start (& i still have to get the junk i put in sheena's room out of there!)

4 comments:

  1. All your work was worth it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have the other 1/2 to put back together but i have to re-build my sewing table. I actually started a project on that table yesterday and didn't have to worry about putting stuff away, that's the great part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Aaron this post and he's excited to be able to play Blokus or build a puzzle on that table! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. now we just have to work on keeping it warm...i will be putting up a door at the bottom of the steps

    ReplyDelete