Monday, February 2, 2015

I am 45

my co-worker made me some amazing brownies
 Lisa brought me a treat, the machine was out of doritos
 lunch with my daughter at the den. waffle fries with bacon & cheese (don't judge)
 blue moon AND vanilla ice cream
We went to the Throttle in Little Lake. I wanted to go because UP Pink Power was putting on a sled night to raise money for their organization. I won the first door prize (candle) and the first 50/50 ! I won $140 and donated $50 back, that's what I wanted to do on my birthday...give back
 Kathy, Me & Lisa. It was a nice night, just what I wanted. Kathy gave me a beautiful necklace & some cashola to buy something for my closet. Lisa gave me a 31 bag, sugar bath cubes & a hanging smelly thing for my car.
 Heidi sent me a Happy Birthday bead, it's a cake
 Birthday cake i bought for myself, the day after my birthday
 tina makes amazing turkey salad, she gave me some for lunch
 a towel for my walk in October and ice cleats
 new tradition, a picture of me with my babies on my birthday
I am a lucky gal...I received cards, gifts, messages & phone calls. thank you all xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment