Sunday, August 10, 2014

Life.is.good

Friday started off with….
  • Put together a hash brown, eggs, turkey sausage & cheese bake in the crockpot for my family to wake up to Saturday morning since i will be gone most of the day
  • Margaritas & Root beer floats (root beer and rumchata) 
  • Border salsa, chips, guac and chip dip for dinner
  • fan on the deck and then heater on the deck
  • ended in the hot tub
Saturday started off with…
  • Vinnies & rummage sales in the jeep without the top
  • lunch at Midtown
  • nap
  • back to Kathy's deck
  • margaritas and dirty monkeys in the blender
  • shower
  • Venice to the watch the Louisiana bajou boys
  • Eagles
  • Jackson's Pit for dinner

See that picture, that is was relaxed & happy looks like :)

Sunday
  • filled my clotheslines
  • vacummed
  • made a great chicken pasta salad for my family for dinner
  • back to the deck to lay in the sun, slathered in oil
  • dips in the hot tub to cool off
  • twisted teas and ice coffee with Kahlua
  • shower
  • fold laundry and relax
I haven't had such a great, relaxing weekend in I don't know how long. I owe it all to Kathy, we had an amazing weekend and the weather also cooperated. I hope we can do it again this summer, I'm lucky to have her in my life

2 comments:

  1. First, I love this picture of you. Second, I had a similar weekend. Just couldn't get over how relaxing it was and how awesome the weather was. So needed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, one shot selfie. Glad you had the same kind of weekend, it's about time the weather cooperated with us working folk ;)

      Delete