Wednesday, September 18, 2013

the old bird....95

We had a party for gram tonight, she will be 95 on the 21st, holy sh!t ! (btw that has been one of her favorite words for as long as i can remember, "it's slang not a swear word")

sisters...
 aubri & her great-gram
 who knows what she said...
 she said she was 53, who am i to argue...
 the annual granddaughter - grandmother picture
 my gram and I
all day today i kept saying how i hope she has a good day and is in a good mood for at least a 1/2 hour at her party. Well you were in a great mood for your whole party. You were wondering where kathy's twins were.  You knew Nora, Kathy, Amy, Emmett & myself by name. You asked me where my "little ones" were and i told you they were at home.

I helped you open your presents and i told you that beth gave you new socks and you said "they opened a new shop?" and i laughed. I also stopped you from eating a napkin, thanks for the great party gram, i love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment