Sunday, September 29, 2013

sunday

i slept in until almost 10 am, it was heavenly. today i needed to get some stuff done...

  • i cut tyler's hair
  • laundry
  • worked on my paper that is due tomorrow
  • watched a movie "Broken City" with Mark Wahlberg & Russell Crowe, it was ok
  • put pork in the crock pot for pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. This is the recipe i used, so easy http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/3-ingredient-pulled-pork-recipe/1/
  • went to my sisters to help her start purging, helped her for about 1 1/2 hours. When you live in a small house you can not save everything !
  • worked on some string art
  • hung my sheets (my other new set from ikea) on the line, yeah i know it isn't a big deal but it is to me. Have you ever slept on sheets that have hung on a line? yeah they smell so good

2 comments:

  1. Gawd, I love your bed. And the lamp shade for a pop of color. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lamps were my great aunts, hidden in my gram's attic. I LOVE them, i had steven re-wire them because i was afraid of the frayed 1950's cord

    ReplyDelete