Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rummage Sales...

Here are our deals so far this year:

Sat. June 6th...Gwinn wide rummage sales (On KI Sawyer, in Little Lake & Gwinn)
I went with my 2 girlfriends and we left my house at 7:30 a.m. (it was a great day!)

Brown leather Birkenstock sandals for me for .50, great find, actually my girlfriend found them in the bottom of a box, every once in awhile it pays to have big feet! :) (one of my girls will probably take them!)
a couple Pyrex bowls (.25 & .50 ea) I believe I have a bowl buying issue....
2 pitchers and an old tablecloth with orange around the edges (1 is going to camp)
"Halls" small bowl (black & red flowers inside; has a chip inside but that's okay)
3 pairs of jeans, a Rolling Stones hoody & snuggle sack :) for Derick (.25 ea for the jeans & Hoody)
2 video games for our old Nintendo video game system for Tyler (struck out on clothing for Ty)
2 pairs of shorts, tank top & a pair of jeans for Sheena
pj pants & Audrey Hepburn t-shirt for Aubri

Sat. May 30th... Aubri and I went for the morning:
bedspread for my bed (white with yellow chenille)
large glass "candy store" jar with silver lid
2 pyrex bowls (old ones and they are great! $1.00 each)
"Halls" large bowl (blue with flowers inside)
new curling iron for Aubri still in packaging

$5.00 a bag (this is all the stuff that went in the bag):
summer stuff for Aubri
2 jackets for me (one nylon pull over & one fall jacket)
rainbow sheets for Aubri
5 pj pants
Columbia fleece pants for Sheena


croquet set (picked up from the neighbors curb)

1 comment:

  1. NICE WORK! This weekend I picked up a crock pot $2-- I usually have to borrow one from my mother in law. I also got a 1970s banana seat bike -- it is copper colored--seems like everything works except the brakes.

    ReplyDelete