Tuesday, May 26, 2009

less is more...

The Key Club at Negaunee High School was collecting clothes for the victims of the 581 Fires. My basement has been driving me crazy and I was waiting for a rainy day to do this and today was that day! 9 BAGS OF CLOTHES FROM MY BASEMENT....where did they all come from! Aubri and Sheena helped me go through totes and the closet and then we hauled them all up to the high school. 1/2 of my basement is still a mess but 1/2 of that 1/2 is my husbands workshop, I gave him until Saturday to get it cleaned up or I was going to do it for him (if I do it lots will go out with the garbage!). Plus the box in the corner I still need to mail to "Hope's Closet" downstate, they collect prom/evening dresses and give them to low income families...now that box just needs to get to the post office! :)

1 comment: