Tuesday, April 15, 2014

whew !

I accomplished so much today & it felt sooooo good ! I left work at 3pm for my daughters track meet and didn't stop...
  • Dome for track meet, go Aubri !
  • stopped at my Aunt Nora's on the way home
  • stopped at Subway and picked up dinner for my family
  • did laundry
  • worked on my daughters senior scrapbook and got it caught up, just need to add track to it and i will be done ! Updated the other 2 books i am doing for her
  • scanned the rest of my pictures for 2 photo books i am making for gifts when i go to germany (I love shutterfly!)
  • returned some paperwork
  • stopped at my in laws and dropped off candy they ordered from Aubri
  • ran to Super One to get popcorn seeds for Aubri's fashion trashin' show on Thursday
finally sat down at 8:20 and felt accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment