Tuesday, January 28, 2014

my birthday and a SNOW DAY

So i took today off, i usually do take my birthday off. It was also an "inclement weather day" for NMU.  Here is what i did on MY day…


  • started my day off on the tread climber
  • went to start my car but the battery was dead. Called my great neighbor and he came to save the day. 
  • I ran to the bank AND got the question right. Ok so it was easy, every week they ave a question hanging in the window, if you get it right you get a mini candy bar. Who was Mickey Mouse's dog? Pluto. again i say it was easy
  • Next to Holiday gas, i had two gas coupons so i gave one away. I bought a $5 bingo scratch off and won $5. Now the dilemma is, do i keep the $5 or buy another one….hmmm
  • Kevin and Kennedy came over for coffee
  • Tyler woke up and we headed to Applebee's for lunch, we were only the 2nd table occupied. I had all you can eat soup & salad, Ty had a burger and we had the spinach/artichoke dip to start off. 
  • Stopped at Michaels on our way home to return something and get poster frames
  • Stopped at Family Video and got : Last Vegas (funny), Wolverine (good) and Two Guns (with Mark Wahlberg)
  • picked up my girls and we went to Midtown for cake (Aubri and Sheena had lunch)
  • home for a little snooze with my lola
  • ate leftover applebees for dinner
  • relaxed and watched my movies, such a great day !
lunch bloody mary
 super cute baby
 my loot: beautiful card from aubri with $ in it, viva italia poster & beautiful card from sheena, turquoise scarf from my neighbor, more cards & my little major award candy bar in the front from the bank. Yeah i am a dork

No comments:

Post a Comment