Saturday, October 19, 2013

AVON breast cancer walk, October 19-20, 2013 NEW YORK

Today i walk for you mom, i walk in your honor...I also walk for my daughter & son because i worry about family history, i walk for my grandma & grandpa because no one should bury their child, i walk for my sisters who lost a mother so very young, i walk for my other family members & friends who have battled this and for who may still battle this.
I pray for a cure but until then, i will walk. I will walk, i will cry and i will remember the good times with my mother but i will also be mad because I was cheated. My children missed out on someone who would have been an amazing grandmother and so have my nieces and nephews.

I will walk, i love you mom

1 comment:

  1. You make your momma proud, you know. And that almost looks like you standing on that porch. I had to take a double look.

    ReplyDelete