Saturday, March 2, 2013

my girl

she came in the door, went right to the chair, asked if we had any nacho cheese and then fell asleep about 2 minutes later.

she has been burning the candle at both ends for awhile now. Tonight she just got home from Michigan Tech watching her cousin Phil play. Her basketball season ended very emotionally last night. Now she can just concentrate on the Sound of Music which she has the lead as Maria. Then next up is her junior prom the end of April. She is such a busy girl and i am proud of her for all she's doing plus keeping her grades up! I worry about this one running herself ragged...

i should worry about myself right now because she is gonna pound me when she sees i took this picture, she IS taller than me! i love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment