Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th, SNOW DAY # 4

Yes I received a wonderful text at 5:19 am this morning "NMU is closed today 2/20/13 due to inclement weather. A decision on evening classes will be made by 2pm today".

HOT DAMN i love to receive these text messages. I had some ambition today...

i woke aubri up to tell her school was cancelled and she crawled into bed with lola & I.
when she woke up she placed an order for pancakes
 sheena had lola outside while she was shoveling and her little webbed paws were packed with snow when she came back in

 i finished my quilt for a grad present for this spring, i would much rather be ahead of things than rushing at the last minute.

  • returned some things to Cattron's
  • put a new zipper in Steven's jacket
  • picked up Subway for dinner
  • balanced gram's checkbook
  • finished laundry
  • balanced my own checkbook
  • watched some TV
  • cleaned the kitchen
  • shoveled
  • drank a huge diet pepsi (steven ran for gas last night and i begged for one for my snow day that i was gonna have :)
great day to be a wildcat today and for once my 3 college kids agree with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment