Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas 2012

I am thankful for many things this christmas: my children are healthy & happy, i have a job, my husband loves me, i have a great family as crazy/dysfunctional as we are sometimes, i have a nice car, i have great friends, i don't really "want" for anything, i get to travel pretty much whenever i want, i am thankful for all of these!

I do miss my mother on these days. Since she passed when i was 23 i wonder what type of friends we would be now that i am 42. Would we craft and bake together during the holidays? yes, i think we would. Would we do the crazy day after thanksgiving shopping? yes, i think we would followed by a stop somewhere so she could have a Miller high life. Would she guilt me into going to church christmas eve? that is a definate yes.

I would happily agree to all of this and more if she was able to ask. Enjoy the Holidays, keep your loved ones close

No comments:

Post a Comment