Tuesday, April 10, 2012

road trip with Aubri

aubs and i left on April 5th to head to Appleton to shop, we stayed the night in Green Bay.
we picked up subway for dinner and aubri drove to iron mountain and then we traded. Our first stop was Goodwill and then a gas station for snacks and I GOT CARDED! aubri was not impressed with MY excitement :)

got to the hotel, checked into our room and put on our swimsuits. Headed to the hot tub/pool, the pool was too cold for me. aub asked why i didn't take my jewelry off and i said i never do as i looked at it and it was gray! no longer silver, my 3 rings AND my pandora bracelet. using toothpaste to scrub them really works, they are back to the original if not better!

fell asleep kind of early, we had a king size bed and aubri STILL had to sleep diagonal and end up next to me and i still had no blankets! trust me i am not complaining, i sooooooooo enjoy the one on one time with my girl.

woke up, free breakfast in hotel, packed and were on the road to Appleton! Aubri woke up not feeling good but we had to push through it :) Burlington, Woodman's, Old Navy & Gordman's were the first stops, the Noodles & Company for lunch. First time either of us had been there, i will go again, Wisconsin mac & cheese, GREAT! Then the mall for certain stores but a stop at the cookie counter first for a double doozie and slice of cookie. A&F and Hollister for some shirts for our boys in Germany, Scheels for some new flip/flops for me. Out of the mall for DSW, World Marketplace, Hobby Lobby, the list goes on.

Left Appleton about 7 to head home, Aubri has a softball tourney tomorrow so i didn't want to get home too late!

here are some things that stand out:

7 times on the radio, Adele - someone like you

No comments:

Post a Comment