Thursday, August 11, 2011

another great surprise

ok so at work we sometimes have raffles. We raffle off random coffee mugs, the old shredder, you get my drift. Well in honor of Lisa's "50th" birthday we had a "special raffle", yeah it was rigged but she didn't catch that. Here's a little history...she had her purse stolen a few months ago, i had a miche bag party and she fell in love with a purse she said she couldn't afford. I gathered my co-workers together to buy this purse for her for her birthday...here she is opening the "raffle prize"...it was Lisa style all the way, happy birthday friend

2 comments:

  1. LMAO...That is classic Lisa! Big cry baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that just makes me happy to watch...she truly appreciates it! laminating the purse might put me over...

    ReplyDelete