Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday, May 27th

Here is my 4th friday off...


  • woke up at 6:00 am, packed lunch for Tyler, made sure everyone was up and then went back to bed (that is my favorite thing because it drives them crazy because i can do this)

  • woke back up at 9:00 am, drove to high school, switched cars with Tyler

  • brought Tyler's car for an oil change

  • 11:00 eye appt

  • ordered Border Grill for lunch, got it for free because I used my punch card

  • went to Marquette

  • McSports for Tyler

  • Kohl's for Derick, had to use my Kohl's cash, got him some stuff for Senior pictures

  • Lowe's, got 2 hanging plants, tomato plants, annuals and a new garden gnome

  • 4:00 pm Tyler's tennis meet

  • Subway for dinner

  • was a couch potato for the rest of the night, didn't even go for a walk!

I love these 4 ten hour weeks, especially when monday is a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment