Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wednesday, February 2nd

No snow, sick, personal or vacation day but I was sent home from work because of this:

http://newsbureau.nmu.edu/story.cfm?storyid=4804

i took advantage of this day and did this:
  • cleaned my bedroom/put clothes away
  • washed 3 loads of laundry, folded hanging dry clothes
  • a chinese foreign exchange student wrote all the kids names in Chinese for me. I put them in frames
  • checked facebook and watched the news periodically
  • Sheena & I dusted the whole main floor
  • drank a diet pepsi
  • painted a 2nd coat in Tyler's closet (crap, it may need a 3rd)
  • shoveled
  • called neighbor, borrowing chalk line to finally fix stripe going upstairs
  • Sheena & I pulled everything out of storage space in basement. organized, vacuumed and finally put outdoor furniture cushions away. Moved some stuff to attic and some stuff to donate.
  • worked on my last valentine day craft (for this week)
  • made tacos for dinner
  • drank a diet pepsi
  • Aubri, Sheena, Beth & I went to Gram's house and cleaned from 6:30 - 9:30 pm (old tenant out, hopefully new tenant in soon). Derick shoveled off garage, Tyler snow raked the whole house.
  • picked Aubri up from b-ball at 9:30 pm


Aubri's name in Chinese
Left to right: Sheena, Derick, Tyler and Aubri

No comments:

Post a Comment