Monday, March 30, 2009

Pillow for my friend Kathy...

First of all I hope I don't offend anyone! My friend Kathy sent me (she copied and mailed it to me, wow, that doesn't happen very often!) an article written by Lisa Kogan. I don't know what magazine it was from but it was a great article. In the article there is a picture of herself holding a pillow and quilted on it says "what doesn't kill me does not make me stronger". Towards the end of the article she has changed it to say "what doesn't kill me does not make me stronger. It makes me anxious, bitchy and vulnerable" but nobody wants to see that on a pillow. Well my friend Kathy highlighted that and said she loved that pharse! So here is what she is getting for her birthday (this is my first embroidered pillow so it's not perfect!)

1 comment:

  1. It tis such a great quote - and leave it to me cini to put it on my very own pillow - thanks - luv ya

    ReplyDelete